Monday, March 30, 2015

Brithday and Love Notes

This sounds cheesy for sure, but I never thought I'd be a gal who got love notes.

But my sweet hubs continues to surprise me with them. It's just, it's the best you guys. Yes they are corny but damn are they sweet.

I probably should say something about my previous year, and how I want to change for the next one. Or some hopes and dreams, blah blah blah. But you  know what? Life has a way of always derailing my plans in the best possible way. So this time around, I'm just going to enjoy the route, no matter where it goes. I'll see where it takes me. I hope somewhere cool, or at least Paris.

I should probably watch the movie I was named after this year though, Hannah And Her Sisters. Besides that, I'm not planning anything.

Happy birthday to all the March babies out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment